Hey Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you believe I actually had time for a project this week but then didn’t have time to take pictures and blog about it? Oy!! Hopefully over the weekend I can do that. We are in the throes of preparing for a much needed vacation but at the same time our backyard is a mess from a project we started and have been working on trying to finish. Time just does not seem to be on our side these days. And we are pooped!
But, I don’t want to bore you with all of my everyday nonsense. Anybody ready for another Giveaway?? Fancy Pants Prints has this fabulous new product in their Etsy shop that they are sharing with us: Clothing Dividers. Check them out!
Great idea, right?? These Clothing Dividers come in a set of 5 and are available in any size. 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months, and toddler sizes. You pick your sizes and they will customize them for you.
Don’t really need to separate sizes anymore? Good news. They can also be customized to say t-shirts, blouses, pants, jeans, slacks, dresses, uniforms, hoodies, play shirts, dress clothes, long sleeve, short sleeve, days of the week.
Soooooo, one very lucky reader is going to receive one set of Clothing Dividers from Fancy Pants Prints. Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Visit the Fancy Pants Prints shop and take at their Clothing Dividers. Come back to this post and leave a comment telling me which set you’d like to win.
- You do NOT need to have a blog to enter but you do need to leave a way for me to contact you if you win.
- For extra entries you can follow The Girl Creative, follow the Fancy Pants Prints BLOG, or subscribe to either (or both) blogs. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each thing that you did.
- US Residents only please.
- Giveaway will end on Wednesday June 9 and winner will be notified.
Ready for our New Friend Friday blog hop?
- Add a link to your main blog
- Visit the blog of the person whose name is above and below your name in the list and comment on their blog.
- Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments telling them you are visiting from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative.
- There is no obligation to follow everyone who follows you. Please just follow the blogs that are of interest to you. 🙂
- Family Friendly Blogs ONLY please. Explicit sites will be removed.
So, grab a button, post it somewhere on your blog and get ready to make some new friends!
We are happy to announce that we have joined forces with the Trendy Treehouse blog and their Follow Me Friday party. Please hop on over there to join in on another fun way to meet new bloggers and to make friends. 🙂