I did this on Facebook about a year or 2 ago and thought I would share it here. I actually had enough things to create 4 lists of 25 Random Things about me. Consider this part one. I may or may not have a part 2, 3 or 4 (see #11).
1. I drink diet coke in the mornings.
2. God has given me everything i ever wanted.
3. I eat my french fries without ketchup and order my burgers plain so that I can dip them in ketchup.
4. I give my kids a big scoop of veggies when I make them and only give a little teaspoon to me.
5. Me and my sister, Kate, are ridiculous when we get together. We cackle and know exactly what the other one is saying.
6. I met Mr. GC online and he totally compliments me in every way. He puts up with my nonsense and I put up with his. 🙂
7. I saw Sherman Hemsley (George from the Jeffersons) one day in a taxi in NYC and I got so excited that I made him roll his window down so that I could take his pic. Willis and Weezie were not with him. 🙁
8. I saw Jason Alexander in NYC once too. I shouted and pointed “it’s George from Seinfeld”.
9. I act like a jerk in public when I see celebrities (see numbers 8 and 9)
10. My girls Emilee and Gracie are drama queens.
11. I start and stop a lot of things. I get bored really easy.
12. I got hit by a car when I was 9.
13. I’m really really forgetful and absent minded.
14. I have one baby in heaven and one on the way
15. I’ve experienced the love and mercy of God in a way that I will never forget.
16. I’m not very disciplined. I need someone to light a fire under my butt to get me going.
17. I hate public speaking and phone calls. I’d rather send a text or email on any given day.
18. I used to ask Kate to be my diet master and then yell at her for enforcing good eating habits.
19. Jesus is my diet master now.
20. Nothing and no one can prepare you for childbirth. There are no words.
21. I get up every morning and iron Mr. GC’s clothes.
22. I think i’m funnier in writing than I am in person – well i guess that depends who I’m with.
23. I lift things up and put them down (Planet Fitness commercial anyone? lol)
24. My dog hates my kids.
25. In about 20 years I’ll love my dog.:)
Tell me something random about YOU!! 🙂