This awesome collection of Free Valentine’s Day SVG Cut Files is just the kick in the pants you need to bust out that new Cricut or Silhouette you got for Christmas and take it for a test drive. It’s not as scary as you think, pinky promise.
People are spending more time at home these days and what that often translates to is people looking for things to do to keep busy. Download these free SVGs for Valentine’s Day and you will have plenty of things to keep you occupied. Plus who doesn’t love a holiday craft?
Free Valentine’s Day SVG Cut Files
Every third Thursday of the month I get together with some blog friends and we create unique SVG designs JUST FOR YOU!
They are always FREE whether you download them today or a year from now. Each month we choose a theme and then get to work. This month’s theme is Valentine’s Day!
The longer I design the more techniques I learn and the more complex a design can get. For my contribution to this awesome collection of FREE Valentine Cut Files , I decided to KISS (keep it simple stupid) and go with a basic design that is perfect for beginners.
To download this FREE “Hello Love” SVG for Valentine’s Day simply complete the form below. Once you hit SUBSCRIBE & DOWNLOAD your download will begin instantly. These designs are FREE for PERSONAL USE. Download includes the following files all zipped up in one download: SVG, DXF, PNG and EPS. You will need to extract the files and save them to your preferred location on your computer.
- I Love You – That’s What Che Said
- Love Letter – We Can Make That
- You’re My Lobster – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Zombie Ate My Heart – Printable Crush
- All We Need is Love – Kelly Leigh Creates
- My Class is Full of Sweet Hearts – unOriginal Mom
- Love Shirt – Try It Like It Create It
- My Heart Belongs To Mommy/Daddy – Hello Creative Family
- Love You Most. The End. I win. – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Valentine Tacos – Everyday Party Magazine
- Donuts are My Valentine – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Hello Love – The Girl Creative
- Conversation Hearts – Liz on Call
- Llama Love You Forever – Life Sew Savory
- Scrunchie Valentine – Fynes Designs
- All of Me Loves All of You – Cutting Machine Crafting
- XOXO Pajamas – SeeLindsay
- Love Bites – Homemade Heather
- Love Stinks, Let’s Drink – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Kids Valentine Shirt – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Free Cut Files for Valentine’s Day
Now that you snagged my free valentine design, visit each link below and add even more Valentine’s Day cut files to your library.
What file type works with silhouette studio software
If you’re a beginner Silhouette or Cricut user you might be confused by all of the different file types there are to choose from. How do you know if you’re using the right one? Take a look below to find out.
Cricut Design Space, any one of these file types will work: SVG, PNG, JPG, DXF, GIF, and BMP.
Silhouette has various versions of their Silhouette Studio Software. See specifics below.
Basic Silhouette Studio: STUDIO, DXF, PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PDF
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition: SVG, GSD, STUDIO, DXF, PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PDF
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition Plus: SVG, PES, DST, EXP, JEF, XXX, GSD, STUDIO, DXF, PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PDF
Silhouette Business Edition Plus: SVG, EPS, AI, CDR, PES, DST, EXP, JEF, XXX, GSD, STUDIO, DXF, PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PDF