Every baby needs to have a “Baby’s’ First Christmas” something to save and hold onto. From a DIY Baby’s First Christmas ornament and cup to bibs and onesies, this FREE Baby’s First Christmas SVG Bundle is perfect for all of your craft projects.
The free svg bundle includes designs for the minimalist mama who likes to keep it simple as well as designs for the mama who loves traditional Christmas wear.
FREE BABY’S FIRST CHRISTMAS SVG BUNDLE
With all of the chaos we have been facing the last few years, I’m happy to be able to put my focus on the GOOD that 2021 has brought. And by good I mean the little bundle of joy I’ve seen my friends and neighbors welcome.
I have friends who welcomed baby boy #4 (they also have 2 girls) to their family and our sweet little neighbors who are new parents welcomed the most precious baby girl. Love is in the air and it comes in the form of chubby, kissable baby cheeks!
BABY’S 1ST CHRISTMAS DIY ORNAMENT
When I designed these Baby’s 1st Christmas cut files, I had adorable onesies in mind. I realize that if you are looking for a Christmas gift then you a Baby’s 1st Christmas Ornament might be more of what you’re looking for.
SUPPLIES TO MAKE A BABY’S 1ST CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT
- Glass or shatter-proof Christmas Ornament Blank
- Baby’s First Christmas SVG Cut File (download below)
- Oracal 651 Craft Vinyl
- Silhouette Cameo
- Weeding Tools
- Transfer Tape
HOW TO MAKE A DIY BABY’S FIRST CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT
- Download the FREE Baby’s First Christmas Ornament SVG and upload it to Silhouette Studio. You will need Designer version or higher to use an SVG file. If you have basic edition, you will need the DXF file. You can covert the SVG to DXF by using the free website Cloud Convert.
- Resize the design to fit your ornament blank and cut it out from the vinyl color of your choice
- Weed the excess from the carrier sheet so you are only left with the cut design.
- Take a piece of transfer tape and cover design. Smooth transfer tape over design with a spatula (flat piece of plastic that comes with weeding tools) or credit card. Turn design over and carefully remove carrier sheet from vinyl so all you are left with is the vinyl design stuck to the transfer tape.
- Place design onto ornament blank where you want it and adhere vinyl to ornament using spatula. Carefully lift the transfer tape from design and repeat smoothing as needed until design is adhered to ornament and all of the transfer tape has been removed.
baby’s first christmas & my first christmas svg cut files for silhouette & cricut
This download includes the following FREE 1st Christmas SVG Cut Files for Baby:
My First Christmas
My First Christmas with Reindeer
Baby’s First Christmas
Baby’s First Christmas with Reindeer
This Baby’s First Christmas SVG Bundle is FREE for Personal Use. To DOWNLOAD, please complete the form below by adding your name and email address. Once you click “SUBSCRIBE AND DOWNLOAD” you will be bought to a page that will have your download link on it. IMPORTANT: Please make sure you do not have any pop-up blockers enabled or the page will not appear.
free svg cut files for baby
If you’re interested in making baby gifts that are not Christmas specific, check out this amazing FREE collection of SVGs for Baby. So many cute ideas I’m sure you’ll find something you love!