Calling all pumpkin lovers! These white chocolate chip pumpkin cookies will knock your socks off and you won’t believe how easy they are to make!
I’m all about simple recipes and this was definitely a simple recipe. I love how these white chocolate chip pumpkin cookies come out just like regular chocolate chip cookies. I’ve made pumpkin cookies in the past and they always seems to be a little chewy and moist. That’s not a bad thing but I found that when put in a plate or container together they tend to stick together after a day or so. This is NOT the case with these cookies. They are perfect!
This recipe was inspired by the Holiday Funfetti Cookies from the Hungry Jack website. I just replaced the Funfetti Pancake Mix with the Pumpkin Pancake Mix and used white chocolate chips instead of M&Ms.
1/4 C Butter Flavor Crisco
1/2 C packed Light Brown Sugar
1 large egg
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
7 oz of Hungry Jack Pumpkin Pancake Mix
1/2 C White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Beat sugar and Crisco together until combined.
- Add egg and vanilla until combined.
- Add Pumpkin Pancake Mix to mixture and beat until combined.
- Add white chocolate chips and stir.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove to wire wrack and cool
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.