Hi, I’m Susannah from Creative Mama on a Dime. I’m so excited to be part of the Create Memories with Kids series here at The Girl Creative! The goal I have set out for myself at my blog is to help other moms enhance their family life, create lasting memories and traditions but not break the bank doing it. That is why this series is so exciting to me. I love creating projects that are accessible to everyone and that make the everyday extraordinary!
Celebrating milestones and keeping track of your their is important to our kids. This is an easy craft they will have fun making and be proud display.
- A piece of coloured paper
- White paper the size of your frame
- Foam paint brush
- Picture frame
- Fold the coloured paper in half.
- Place your child’s hand on the coloured paper with fingers spread so that their thumb and first finger both touch the folded edge of the paper.
- Trace their hand with the pencil then cut it out.
- Lay the silhouette of your child’s hand over the white paper.
- Have your child fill the white page with meaningful words. Encourage them to write the words in different directions and in different colours.
- Frame their masterpiece.