Lately, I have been craving the sweet and salty combination for snacks and these pretzel turtles are the perfect thing to satisfy my craving! On top of being an amazingly yummy snack these pretzel turtles make an excellent gift!
These turtles are a salty pretzel, silly chocolate, buttery caramel and topped with a crunchy nut! Place these pretzel turtles in a bowl to eat or in a mason jar with a bow to give away and share!
- 70 waffle pretzels
- 70 milk or dark chocolate candy melts
- 70 nuts, mixed
- 35 wrapped caramels
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Line pretzels on cookie sheet
- Unwrap & Cut the caramels in half and place one half on each pretzel
- Place in oven for five minutes
- Add a chocolate candy melt to each and press down slightly
- Add 1 half nut on top of chocolate and press down slightly
- Place in oven for 1 minute
- Remove and place in fridge for 15 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
- Take a handful and enjoy this sweet and salty snack!
You May Also Enjoy:
Hi, I am Cathy! I am the blog author of three kids and a fish where we share everything our family does to take time to make memories. We feature everything from our cooking creations, DIY projects, family fun, and our life lessons. We look to create sweet moments with lasting memories, stop by threekidsandafish.com and follow along on our journey!
Follow Along As We Make Memories: