Not only does she have a rockin blog where she posts about organization, recipes, garage sale-ing and more but she also posts about her business venture with Shaklee.
I remember years ago when I was kid I knew that name very well. My mom used to buy Shaklee vitamins and I remember they smelled BAD! lol But, Shaklee has definitely come a long way and they have this amazing line of natural cleaning products called “Get Clean“.
In all honesty, I’m not the most “green” person you’ll ever meet. I don’t recycle (don’t stone me or send me hate mail please!) and I have all of your basic cleaning supplies under the sinks in my kitchen and bathroom. But, always looking to try something new I agreed on the spot to receive some cleaning products from Bonnie to try out. I mean, any excuse to get my butt in gear and my house cleaned, right?
Well…………I really had a great experience with all the products Bonnie sent me like the Basic H2, Dish Wash Concentrate (smells soooo nice), Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate – for the dish washer (a tiny little bit goes a really long way) and my all time F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E. Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste. Seriously…….the BEST thing ever! Cleaning my bath tub is a piece of cake with this stuff. I mean it! I love the Mr. Clean Magic Sponge but this one really blows that out of the water for me when it comes to cleaning my tub.
I did manage to take some pictures of my cleaning spree and you can see for yourself how great this stuff works. (Disclaimer: My camera is not great so the pics are not great. But please trust me, there was a big difference.)
First thing I tackled with the kitchen. Cleaned the stovetop and faucet with Basic H Degreaser and I was really happy with the results:
This faucet is old and leaky but I’m really loving how clean and shiny it came out:
Next I hit the bathtub in our main bathroom. I’ve learned that soap scum is hard to clean. For years we had an old yucky bathroom that no matter how much I cleaned the but, it still looked awful. Then last year we re-did out bathroom and which has a bright white tub (as opposed to the spectacular pink thing we used to have!) so the dirt and “yuck” is much more noticeable. The only thing that came close to getting it clean was the Magic Sponge but after awhile that was not even doing the trick. The Scour Off did an amazing job on my tub. Again, not great pics but I was really amazed at how good the but came out.
- Visit Bonnie’s Shaklee site and take a look around and then come back to this post and leave a comment telling me which product you could use the most in your house.
- For EXTRA entries: Follow Bonnie’s Blog “House of Grace” blog (or tell me you already do), tweet or Facebook about this giveaway. Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each thing that you do.
- US Residents Only Please
- Giveaway ends on Thursday, September 2.
The Girl Creative and The Trendy Treehouse have officially teamed up to co-host New Friend Fridays! Each week you will have the chance to add a link to your main blog to the ever growing list below. New Friend Fridays is a fun blog hop where it’s all about making new bloggy friends and offering meaningful comment support to other bloggers. Whether you add your link to the list at The Girl Creative or The Trendy Treehouse it’s all just one great big list.The Rules are Simple:
- Add a link to your main blog
- Visit the blog of the person whose name is above and below your name in the list and leave a meaningful comment on their blog.
- Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments telling them you are visiting from New Friend Fridays at The Girl Creative or The Trendy Treehouse.
- There is no obligation and no pressure to follow everyone who follows you. Please just follow the blogs that are of interest to you. 🙂
- Family Friendly Blogs ONLY please. Explicit sites will be removed.
If you have any questions or concerns about the rules, please click HERE to read a post that should clarify things a bit.
Grab a button, post it somewhere on your blog and get ready to make some new friends!