Brighten up that new teacher’s first day of school with a thoughtful gift card. This adorable Free Printable Back to School Gift Card Holder can be used with any type of gift card. Grab the free design below.
FREE PRINTABLE BACK TO SCHOOL GIFT CARD HOLDER
A new school year is here. Are you ready? While you’re gathering all of your back-to-school supplies, pick up a gift card for that first day of school teacher gift. It doesn’t have to be anything expensive. A 5 or 10 dollar gift card to Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Target or Panera will be much appreciated I’m sure.
Add a little something “extra” with these free printable back to school gift card holders. In the free download you’ll get a pretty floral design in addition to a teal grid design which is a little more traditional.
PIN FOR LATER
If you don’t have time to DOWNLOAD & PRINT this Gift Card Holder for Back to School today, save this post to your favorite board on Pinterest so you can return to it anytime.
All summer we’ve been working on new back to school SVGs and printables. Just in case missed them, catch up below.
- Free Printable 1st Day of School Signs
- Free Printable Classroom Posters for Teachers
- Free Back to School SVGs
- Free SVGs for HOMESCHOOL Families
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THESE FREE PRINTABLE BACK TO SCHOOL GIFT CARD HOLDERS
At the bottom of this post you’ll find a large image with a “DOWNLOAD” button on it. Click the download button to be taken to our shop and complete the “add to cart”/checkout process.
No money or payment information is required. Download links are provided upon completion of checkout process under the “DOWNLOAD” column and will also be emailed to you. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email.
These free printable gift card holders are so easy to use. Download the PDF and print out onto cardstock. Trim the edges and with double -sided tape, attach the gift card. Be sure to take the gift card out of the wrapper it came in.
SCROLL THROUGH THE IMAGES BELOW TO GET A CLOSE-UP VIEW OF EACH GIFT CARD HOLDER
WHO CAN I GIVE THE BACK TO SCHOOL GIFT CARD HOLDER TO?
While teachers seem to be the focus when we think of back to school, there are many other staff members who you might consider giving a giftcard to.
- School Nurse– If your child is a frequent flyer at the nurses office, I’m sure they would LOVE to receive this sweet back to school gesture.
- Office Staff– The office staff are the backbone of each school. How do I know this? I work in a school setting and we’d be lost without them.
- Lunch Monitors – They’re the ones who are keeping your kids safe and in check during their unstructured time (lunch and recess). This job is no easy task. I can personally vouch for that!
- Janitors – This role is so important. Not only do they keep our schools clean and taken care of, they often become extra hands and feet during lunch and recess.
- Bus Drivers– All those personalities and voices in the small space of a school bus can be a lot! Let these drivers know you appreciate them getting your kids to and from school safely.
MUST HAVES FOR USING BACK TO SCHOOL GIFT CARD HOLDER PRINTABLES
To take advantage of this free printable back to school gift card holder, make sure you always have these supplies on hand.
- PRINTER – I use the HP Envy 6055 and subscribe to HP’s Instant Ink.
- COPY PAPER – in this case cardstock works best.
- Pen or fine point marker to sign your name: “Love the Millers”
- A2 Envelopes
BACK TO SCHOOL GIFT CARD HOLDER
IMPORTANT: To access these FREE designs, you must complete the checkout process in our shop. Your files include 1 PDF that contains 2 pages. It is strongly recommended that you download your files from a laptop or desktop computer.
FREE BACK TO SCHOOL PRINTABLES
This month I’ve teamed up with my blogging friends to share FREE Summer Printables with you. You’ll find coloring pages, party invitations, signs, summer reading tracker and more!
Be sure to click through and download the ones that grab your attention.
- Back to School I Spy – Homemade Heather
- Gift Card Holder – The Girl Creative
- Back to School Notebook Cover – Creatively Beth
- First Day of School Signs – Smiling Colors
- Back to School Book Tags – Try It Like It
- Activity Page – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- School Lunch Box Notes – Tried & True
- Grade Tags – Me & My Inklings
- Homeschool Weekly Planner – A Hundred Affections
- Back to School Color By Number – Persia Lou
- Teacher Gift Tags – Our Crafty Mom
- Autumn Theme Reading Printables – Simple Nature Decor
- Hand Lettered Quotes for Back to School – Lemon Thistle
- Printable Hand Lettered Bookmarks – Handlettered Printable
How Can I Use These Free Printables
Most of us give away our design for FREE but for personal use only but since I can’t speak for all of the blog hop participants, be sure to read their post in it’s entirety for specific usage instructions.
THE GIRL CREATIVE FILE USAGE
- These Free Printable Back to School Gift Card Holders is for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- Please direct others to the original website link when sharing.
- Digital reselling, resharing or distribution is prohibited and NOT allowed.