Ombre and ordinal furniture is such a hot trend right now. These are statement pieces that will make any room pop because of their vintage modern style. I’d love to refinish a piece like these!
Here are 10 incredible dressers and desks that you have to go see.
1. Salsa Ombre Desk by Natty. I love how the top of the chair looks like it’s been dipped in paint.
Source: Natty by Design
2. Anthropologie Inspired Desk. The colors are so tropical- it gives it such a cool look.
Source: Sisters of the Wild West
3. Ordinal Dresser Makeover- also inspired by Anthropologie. Can you believe this transformation?! They even cut out the tops of the drawers. Amazing.
Source: The Real Housewives of Bucks County
4. Ordinal dresser. Forget pulling out the paint brush and tools. You could simply stencil straight onto a dresser you already have to give it a funky new look.
Source: Decor Allure
5. Ordinal Dresser with rope handles. This one is my favorite. I love the muted colors on this piece. And the rope is a nice touch.
Source: The Lettered Cottage
6. Stenciled Ordinal Dresser. Talk about a statement piece. This is incredible.
Source: Designs Par Deux
7. Blue Ombre Dresser. This dresser was super boring before, but after a few coats of paint it livens up the room. Very nice!
Source: Red Hen House
8. Stained Ombre Dresser. I love how Julia got the ombre effect using stain. That’s so unique.
Source: 551 East
9. Ombre Dresser. The light colors on this dresser give the room a cool feeling. Don’t you love the over sized “B”?
Source: Norske Interior
10. Army Green Ordinal Dresser. This is simple and sweet, but still so fun. It would go perfectly in a boy’s room.
Source: Ikea Blog
I hope you enjoyed this collection of ombre and ordinal furniture!
::::::I’m linking up to my favorite parties at:::::: Lolly Jane, Skip to My Lou, Tatertots & Jello, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Tidy Mom, I Heart Naptime and Tip Junkie.
Due to the amount of content that is used without permission and proper credit, I am no longer allowing a full RSS feed. I value each and every reader so I hope you will click through and come visit!