Nothing shouts St. Patrick’s Day more than rainbows and shamrocks right? This adorable Happy Go Lucky Free SVG is the perfect St. Patty’s Day design to crafty with. Be sure to check out 13 other St. Patrick’s Day Cut Files from some of my favorite blogging friends.
Happy Go Lucky Free SVG for St. Patrick’s Day
I can hardly contain my excitement over this design. And not just this design but the designs I’m sharing at the end of this post. I’ve teamed up with an uh-mazing group of bloggers to bring you a collection of FREE SVGs just in time for you to get your St. Patrick’s Day crafts and projects underway.
From rainbow designs to shamrocks to adorable witty t-shirt sayings – there is truly something here for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you own a Silhouette Cameo or a Cricut Expression, these free SVGs will work on both machines.
To use my free Happy Go Lucky SVG design on a t-shirt, here is everything you need.
SUPPLY LIST TO MAKE HAPPY GO LUCKY T-SHIRT
Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Maker
Heat Transfer Vinyl in various colors (HTV)
Iron or Heat Press
Happy Go Lucky SVG Design (download provided at bottom)
How to Make a Custom T-shirt Using My Silhouette Cameo
Step 1: Upload SVG Design to Silhouette Studio.
Step 2: Cut out all layers in HTV colors of your choice. (Be sure to mirror image BEFORE cutting).
Step 3: Weed excess vinyl and discard leaving just the design you want to press on the heat transfer vinyl backing.
Step 4: Press design onto shirt according to package instructions.
*Note: No matter how many projects I do, I always read the package instructions before ironing my SVG to the materials I’m using.
Favorite Fonts for Creating SVG Cut Files
The fonts that I used in this design are:
Happy & Lucky – Lemonade Squash Trio
Go – Lovely Puppy Duo
Click on the font name to purchase.
Don’t forget to visit each site below and download their FREE SVGs for St. Patrick’s Day too! You definitely don’t want to miss out!
- Buffalo Plaid Shamrock by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Let the Shenanigans Begin by Pineapple Paper Co.
- I’m Not Irish, I Just Love Beer by We Can Make That
- Lucky Mama by That’s What Che Said
- Happy Go Lucky by The Girl Creative
- Rainbow Magic by Liz on Call
- Can’t Pinch This by Life Sew Savory
- Shamrock Cluster by Everyday Party Magazine
- Lucky Clover Monogram by Happy Go Lucky
- When Do The Shenanigans Begin by Kelly Leigh Creates
- Wee Lil Hooligan by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Retro “Lucky” Graphic Tee by unOriginal Mom
- May the Luck Be With You by A Home to Grow Old In
- The Leprechaun Made Me Do It by Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Still feel the need to pad your stash with even MORE St. Patty’s Day SVGs? I thought you might want more so head on over to the shop and snag these freebies!