It’s all about fun on St. Patrick’s Day and these Free St. Patrick’s Day Printables are where it’s at!
These printable activity sheets for St. Patrick’s Day are perfect in any setting. Whether you’re a homeschooler, a teacher or stay-at-home mom these games and activities can be enjoyed by all.
One of the best things about these St. Patty’s Day pages is that you can print them right on your home printer. They were created in rainbow colors so imagine how festive they will look printed on a color printer.
No worries if you don’t have a color printer or if you just want to save ink, printing these St. Patrick’s Day printables in black and white will work just fine.
FREE PRINTABLE ST. PATRICK’S DAY ACTIVITY PAGES FOR KIDS
Let’s take a look at what you’re getting in this printable collection.
PRINTABLE ST. PATRICK’S DAY WORD SCRAMBLE
Some of these words in the St. Patrick’s Day Word Scramble are no brainers while others are a bit more tricky. Don’t worry, we provide an answer key just in case.
PRINTABLE ST. PATRICK’S DAY WORD SEARCH
This St. Patrick’s Day Word Search is ideal for kids in 2nd Grade or above but I’m sure there are some younger children who could handle it with no problem.
PRINTABLE ST. PATRICK’S DAY MAZE
This Printable St. Patrick’s Day Maze is perfect for all ages and can be reused time and time again if you choose to laminate it.
PRINTABLE ST. PATRICK’S DAY I-SPY GAME
Everything that shouts St. Patty’s Day can be found in this free printable St. Patrick’s Day I-Spy Game. All you need to do is count how many of each picture are on the sheet and record it in the column on the left. This activity sheet is especially fun for Kindergarteners.
MUST HAVES FOR USING ACTIVITY SHEETS
To take advantage of these free pages make sure you always have these supplies on hand.
- PRINTER – I use the HP Envy 6055 and subscribe to HP’s Instant Ink.
- COPY PAPER
- CRAYONS, MARKERS OR COLOR PENCILS – In my opinion, Crayola is the only way to go!
If you want to take things up a notch, consider these options:
- Laminate the Printable St. Patricks’ Day activity sheets to make them reusable. Be sure to have dry erase markers on hand. If you don’t have a laminator on hand and are not in the market for one, these self-laminating sheets are perfect. I use them all the time.
- Invite some friends over and make a game out of it. Set a timer and see who can finish each sheet the fastest. When it’s time for guests to leave, send them home with a neat St. Patrick’s Day Favor like this or this.
WHERE TO USE PRINTABLE ACTIVITY SHEETS
The great thing about free printable worksheets is that kids can use them anywhere. Here are some obvious places and some not so obvious places.
- Classroom – pretty much any elementary level classroom
- Home – quiet time project while mommy or daddy works, cleans or cooks dinner
- Homeschool – helps with fine motor skills and pencil grip
- Doctors Office – there’s always some downtime while waiting at the doctor, amiright?
- Church – for the littles that sit in service instead of going to kid’s church or Sunday School
- School Pickup Line – younger kids can get antsy in the pickup line while waiting on older siblings.
- Dinner Out – Sometimes going out to eat is unpredictable when it comes to food service and wait times. These sheets are perfect to pass the time until the food arrives.
Now that you’ve seen the cuteness and know what to do with it all, it’s time to download these free St. Patrick’s Day Printables.
In this download you’ll receive:
- 4 Pages of St. Patrick’s Day Activities in 1 PDF file + Word Scramble Answer Key
- These printable for St. Patty’s Day are for personal use only. You may NOT share, redistribute or sell the files or links or claim them as your own.
- You MAY print enough copies from your download to distribute in a classroom or homeschool setting.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW AND YOUR DOWNLOAD WILL BEGIN AUTOMATICALLY. PLEASE NOTE, IT’S A 4 PAGE PDF.
FREE ST. PATRICK’S DAY PRINTABLES & SVGS
Over the years we’ve shared a bunch of fun and FREE St. Patrick’s Day printables, SVGs and ideas. Check them out below!