Printable St. Patrick’s Day Subway Art

If you are someone who likes to decorate for every holiday, then this is for you! I had such a huge response to my LOVE printable so I decided to create one for St. Patrick’s Day. Now, I’m not Irish, and I don’t really believe in luck (I believe in blessings from God) so it took me awhile to find something that I really liked. I came across an Old Irish Blessing and thought it was perfect!
Irish_blessing_subway_jpg
Click the image to download the PDF

Please do not share this freebie once you have downloaded it. Feel free to direct people to this post to obtain their own copy. :)

If you like this Subway Art you may also like my Valentine’s Day Subway Art based on 1 Corinthians 13. Available in Red, Black and Brown.

Due to the amount of content that is used without permission and proper credit, I am no longer allowing a full RSS feed. I value each and every reader so I hope you will click through and come visit!

XOXO
Diana
www.thegirlcreative.com

Comments

1. says

Amanda, you should be able to just click on it and click “download now” on the page it brings you to. I just tried it and it worked fine. Maybe it’s a problem on your end? I will email it to you if you want. Just send me your email address. :)

2. says

Thank you for the printable. Do you know if there are other colors available or if you can edit the colors?
    I’ve printed a copy and will frame it tomorrow or I may buy a green mat and use a larger frame. I’m sure you’ll see it on my blog soon with a link back to you.

3. says

I love this!! I completely agree about blessings from God (not luck)! I love this! I was wondering if you would be willing to share what fonts you used? They are great!

4. says

5. says

I love your printables! My friend told me about you on her blog. I think I am not printing it right, because it is too big for my 8×10 frame. I am just printing it on regular printer paper. Help! I am so challenged!

Love your work and I love the irish blessing. Hard to find St. Pats stuff that is not about beer drinking!

6. Anonymous says

Thanks for the amazing subway art! It is so hard to find holiday printables with great truth! Thanks for including Jesus and sharing your talents!!! Janelle

7. lemondedis says

j’aime beaucoup : merci pour le partage !… je cherche des freebies sur le web et je partage mes liens sur Pinterest : je viens d’y ajouter celui-ci !… http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ (j’ai déjà plus de 13000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits !)

8. Jen King says

I absolutely LOVE this!! I am having a slight problem, so perhaps you can help; when I print, the top and bottom of the image is cut off… it appears perfectly in my print preview and as a download. If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear. If not, I will keep at it! I have shared this site with many people!! Thank you so much!!

• says

Hi Jen! You might have to change your print settings to “fit to page” or “center on page” if you have those options. Please let me know if that doesn’t work. :)

Trackbacks