News

I’m so happy to finally be able to share this news with all of you. :) Mr. GC and I are expecting baby #3 in April. :) Thus the reason why I’ve been so tired and out of if the last few months.

A few years back I was pregnant and felt great. I was 9 weeks and went in for a routine ultrasound and they could not find a heartbeat. It was very devastating to us because I felt great, I was not bleeding, had no symptoms that anything was wrong. Last summer I had a chemical pregnancy.

So, when I got positive result this summer I was excited but nervous at the same time. We only told a few people right away and just asked people to keep us in prayer. I had an ultrasound on Friday and all looks well.

Praying for a HEALTHY baby boy. :)

Due to the amount of content that is used without permission and proper credit, I am no longer allowing a full RSS feed. I value each and every reader so I hope you will click through and come visit!

XOXO
Diana
www.thegirlcreative.com

Keep Up to Date – Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter

* indicates required

Comments

1. says

So glad you and the baby are healthy and happy. I had two of those pregnancies where we did not have a heart beat, but we also have two beautiful girls, now almost 6 & 8. I’m now 48, so I think we are very blessed to have our two girls!

2. says

Congratulations! I pray right now for a wonderful and healthy pregnancy and baby! I wrote poems for each one of my children…to my oldest, my middle child and my youngest about why I love each one best! I’ll have to post these sometime! What a blessing for you! Christie

3. says

DIANA!!! Yay!!! How very very exciting for you and your family! Looking forward to you joining the “threes” club! Big Congratulations! That’s a good lookin’ ultrasound!!!!

xoxo,
    Stef

4. says

Baby blessings for you and your family, how exciting! My 3 girls are the light of my life, and my grandbaby keeps that light glowing brightly!

5. says

Yay congrats!!!! I totally know how you feel about not being able to keep up with your blog. I am 8 weeks pregnant and am having a hard time keeping up. I will keep you in my prayers.

6. says

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Congrats!!!! I too miscarried triplets in May…with NO negative symptoms..except they had all lost heartbeats…SO Heartbreaking! I will pray for you and that little baby:)!

7. says

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!!!! And huge hug to you for all the pain you’ve went through with your other pregnancies. I lost a baby and that is a pain that feels unbearable. So glad we serve a BIG GOD who has our best in mind because otherwise I don’t know how people get through it. CONGRATS AGAIN!!