My husband has been a way for a few days and if you are a follower on Facebook, you will know that I am in a race against time today to get everything done that I let “go” this week; dishes, laundry, cleaning. Yet, here I sit. lol
Anyway, I had some plans to do a few things around the house while he was gone and I did manage to get some things done. My To-Do list looked something like this:
- Get new curtains for the living room. CHECK
- Pick up some baskets for the bathroom shelves. CHECK
- Paint giant basket in the living room.
- Update the picture frames in my kitchen with some fall designs.
Well, I got 50% of the stuff done that I wanted to do. Not bad. My camera needs charging but here’s what you can look forward to soon:
- Faux liners for baskets
- DIY Window Treatment for cheap
- Painted Basket – I got a cool aqua color that I’m itching to use.
- Easy picture frame transformation for pennies
I wonder if anyone will keep me accountable for actually posting about these things? lol Lord, knows I need some accountability!
Back to work…….have a great day!
P.S. – if you are NOT a follower on Facebook then you may have missed this:
I am always on the look out for creative bloggers who just have “it”. To me “it” is: GREAT sense of style, imaginative, thrifty, etc. So, when I find “it” I want to snatch them up. lol What all this means is that I want to expand the content of the blog and I’m on the look out for regular contributors. If you think you have “it”, send me an email with links to some of your best projects and put “Contributor Fall 2011” in the subject. Send emails to [email protected]