No fluff, no mumbo jumbo this week………I’m going to get right to my party schp-eel. I have a ton of stuff to do for my daughter’s party this weekend and if I try to post more than necessary the chances are it will not make any sense, I’ll probably lose you (and myself) long the way and I may go off on a tangent thus confusing you and me and then I’ll have to wiggle my way out of it and try and come up with some witty reason as to why I’m rambling other than I’m…………….
SEE! I told you!
Onto the party:
The Girl Creative and The Trendy Treehouse have officially teamed up to co-host New Friend Fridays! Each week you will have the chance to add a link to your main blog to the ever growing list below. New Friend Fridays is a fun blog hop where it’s all about making new bloggy friends and offering meaningful comment support to other bloggers. Whether you add your link to the list at The Girl Creative or The Trendy Treehouse it’s all just one great big list.
- Add a link to your main blog
- Visit the blog of the person whose name is above and below your name in the list and leave a meaningful comment on their blog.
- Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments telling them you are visiting from New Friend Fridays at The Girl Creative or The Trendy Treehouse.
- There is no obligation and no pressure to follow everyone who follows you. Please just follow the blogs that are of interest to you. 🙂
- Family Friendly Blogs ONLY please. Explicit sites will be removed.
If you have any questions or concerns about the rules, please click HERE to read a post that should clarify things a bit.
Grab a button, post it somewhere on your blog and get ready to make some new friends!