New Friend Friday
The Girl Creative and The Trendy Treehouse have officially teamed up to co-host New Friend Fridays! Each week you will have the chance to add a link to your main blog to the ever growing list below. New Friend Fridays is a fun blog hop where it’s all about making new bloggy friends and offering meaningful comment support to other bloggers. Whether you add your link to the list at The Girl Creative or The Trendy Treehouse it’s all just one great big list.
- Add a link to your main blog
- Visit the blog of the person whose name is above and below your name in the list and leave a meaningful comment on their blog.
- Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments telling them you are visiting from New Friend Fridays at The Girl Creative or The Trendy Treehouse.
- There is no obligation and no pressure to follow everyone who follows you. Please just follow the blogs that are of interest to you. 🙂
- Family Friendly Blogs ONLY please. Explicit sites will be removed.
So, tell me, where do you all live? State is fine. 🙂 I’m from NY but I feel like Utah and probably Texas kind of corner the market on bloggers! lol Curious to see if I’m right or wrong. 😉
If you have any questions or concerns about the rules, please click HERE to read a post that should clarify things a bit.
Grab a button, post it somewhere on your blog and get ready to make some new friends!
Here at The Girl Creative I mostly share FREE printables and FREE SVG Cut files for Silhouette and Cricut. Every now and then you’ll see a simple craft or delicious recipe. From time to time I will blog about every day life and that includes my family and my relationship with Jesus. Read more…
Thanks for hosting this week 🙂 I am from Texas
I’m from IL
It’s fun to read where everyone is from!
I’m in Utah, too 🙂
Hi! Just joined, thanks! I am a California girl also!
Thanks for hosting. I’m your newest follower. I hope you’ll check out my blog and follow me back too. Thanks!
Thank you for hosting!
The Sm Fashion is about to complete one year old life and invites you to participate in the celebrations on your page (http://quiosquedacriatividade.blogspot.com/2010/07/o-primeiro-ano-de-vida-do -blog-sm-se.html). I’ll be happy with your presence.
It is always with God.
North Carolina!! But hopefully in the near future I can say California!
So sad! we missed it…but we’ll be back next friday to meet some new friends