Before we get this party rockin’~n~rollin’ I just have to tell you about a new linky party that my friend, Dawn, from Beat Until Fluffy is hosting Friday night! It’s called Saturday Standstill. Here’s the deal: by the time Friday rolls around most of us are all crafted, baked and sewed OUT! So while we take a break from all that fun stuff, let’s show off our goods by linking up at Beat Until Fluffy. Mark your calendars, friends. 9pm CST July 30, the festivities begin. Don’t leave my poor friend Dawn standing all alone in her apron. She’s a cool chick and you will want to meet her and add her blog to your favorites. 🙂
The Girl Creative and The Trendy Treehouse have officially teamed up to co-host New Friend Fridays! Each week you will have the chance to add a link to your main blog to the ever growing list below. New Friend Fridays is a fun blog hop where it’s all about making new bloggy friends and offering meaningful comment support to other bloggers. Whether you add your link to the list at The Girl Creative or The Trendy Treehouse it’s all just one great big list.
- Add a link to your main blog
- Visit the blog of the person whose name is above and below your name in the list and leave a meaningful comment on their blog.
- Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments telling them you are visiting from New Friend Fridays at The Girl Creative or The Trendy Treehouse.
- There is no obligation and no pressure to follow everyone who follows you. Please just follow the blogs that are of interest to you. 🙂
- Family Friendly Blogs ONLY please. Explicit sites will be removed.
If you have any questions or concerns about the rules, please click HERE to read a post that should clarify things a bit.
Grab a button, post it somewhere on your blog and get ready to make some new friends!