If you’re a regular here at TGC then it should come as no surprise to you that I L.O.V.E. New Friend Friday! I love chit chatting with all of you fun girls and getting to know you better. Last week we shared our most embarrassing moments. If you missed that post, please click HERE and read through the comments. Some very funny stuff! Don’t forget to read the post to see what my most embarrassing moment was!
Well, today New Friend Friday just moved up a notch on the excitement meter. Today I get to introduce you to my Bloggie Bestie, Michelle, from Dilly Dally and Flitter. A few months back Michelle found me, I helped her with her blog and the rest is history. We became fast friends and I dubbed her my Bloggy Bestie. We’ve even exchanged phone numbers and chatted on the phone which in my world is HUGE!!! I’m sooooo not a phone person but it just comes super easy with her.
I could go on and on about what a great person she is (because she is) but then I’d never get to just how creative she is. I mean seriously, this girl puts me to shame! Some of my favorite projects of hers are her plastic water bottle storage, subway art and fray edge bean bags (which I just made myself and my girls went NUTS over them).
Did I mention she has a totally neat business, also called Dilly Dally and Flitter? She sells these cool key wristlets that she calls Dangle Bangles. They come is hip and trendy patterns and colors and she just added ruffled ones to her collection. Check them out:
If you are not a frilly type of girl, you can check our her original bangles:
She sent me one of the original bangles and I immediately fell in love. It totally comes in handy when I have a million bags to carry in from the supermarket and I have nowhere to put my keys. I just hang those bad boys on my wrist and the search at the bottomless pit I call my purse never even has to happen.
Well, friends, one lucky reader is going to win, not one but 2 Dangle Bangles. You are going to get a Dangle Bangle Set: 2 wristlets with a quick change clip that lets you easily go from one to another depending on your mood for the day. 🙂
Here are the rules of entry:
- Visit Dilly Dally and Flitter and take a look around. Come back here and leave a comment telling me which Dangle Bangle you like the best.
- For extra entries (leave a separate comment for each thing you do) follow the Dilly Dally and Flitter BLOG (I can’t see why you wouldn’t because it’s way cool), follow The Girl Creative or tell me that you already are or Subscribe to either.
- Giveaway will run until Friday May 14 and winner will be notified via email so please be sure to leave me a way to contact you if you don’t have a blog.
Alrighty, let’s get to New Friend Friday.
- Add a link to your main blog
- Visit the blog of the person whose name is above your name in the list and comment on their blog.
- Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments telling them you are visiting from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative.
- There is no obligation to follow everyone who follows you. Please just follow the blogs that are of interest to you. 🙂
So, grab a button, post it somewhere on your blog and get ready to make some new friends!