Happy 4th of July guys! Welcome to DIY Inspired, an amazing linky party hosted by The Girl Creative & Chase the Star. We are so glad you are spending your Friday night with us! Whether you link up here or there, your projects will be seen on both blogs.
Last week food must have been on the brain for you guys because I rounded up a fun collection of Refreshing summer recipes that were linked up! Be sure to click the photo below to see if you’ve been featured.
Each week YOU get the chance to inspire others by sharing your projects and recipes via the Inlinkz at the bottom of this post and WE get the chance to feature your creative goodness through pins, social media shout outs and roundups! BOOM!
The DIY Inspired party is not your ordinary linky party. We take it one step further and exchange a pin for a pin! Here’s how it works!
If you’d like to participate, please REPIN this for me —–>
// Please make sure to leave pin links to crisp and clear photos //
The recipe for a GREAT party
- Add a link to something you created. No giveaways or advertising please.
- Please link up fresh content – no repeats from previous weeks.
- Visit the links around yours and leave some comment love.
- By linking up at The Girl Creative or Chase the Star you are giving us permission to feature your projects in roundup posts and to share on social media with a link back to your site.
- Follow your party hosts in some way – whatever is easiest for you!