Welcome to the DIY Inspired link party!
This week we kick off the party with our new party co-host, Barbara, from Chase the Star blog! So, whether you link up here or over there, your link will appear on both blogs. BOOM! Each week both Barbara and I will be choosing a food link and a DIY link to feature so be sure to stop by each blog to see if you got featured. Also, we will both be pinning our features to our Best of DIY Inspired party board as well as some of our favorite and very LARGE group boards on Pinterest so make sure you are following us there.
Each week YOU get the chance to inspire others by sharing your projects and recipes via the Inlinkz at the bottom of this post and WE get the chance to feature your creative goodness through pins, social media shout outs and roundups! BOOM!
The DIY Inspired party is not your ordinary linky party. We take it one step further and exchange a pin for a pin! Here’s how it works!
If you’d like to participate, please REPIN this for me —–>
// Please make sure to leave pin links to crisp and clear photos //
We had an AMAZING party last week! Almost 200 links – yeah! My favorite FOOD pick was this delicious Lasagna Roll Up from Anderson +Grant.
My favorite DIY pick is the beautiful furniture makeover from The DIY Dreamer. You won’t believe the before picture!
The recipe for a GREAT party
- Add a link to something you created. No giveaways or advertising please.
- Please link up fresh content – no repeats from previous weeks.
- Visit the links around yours and leave some comment love.
- By linking up at The Girl Creative or Chase the Star you are giving us permission to feature your projects in roundup posts and to share on social media with a link back to your site.
- Follow your party hosts in some way – whatever is easiest for you!