Hi Friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend. 🙂 It was soooo cold here in NY this weekend. I’m talking single digits. Ouch! I know, what a wimp I am. Some of you have it worse and I sympathize!! 🙂
This week’s linky party is being sponsored by Caroline G. Caroline is a preschool teacher who started making bows in March of 2010. Upon being stopped by shoppers while she was out wearing her headbands and being asked where she purchased them, Caroline decided to start selling them online. She is very passionate about young girls knowing that they can do anything that they put their minds to, so 10% of her profits from each bow will be donated to Girls Inc which teaches girls to be strong, smart and bold! Bows from Caroline G. are perfect for everyday wear, dressing up and even make fabulous photography props.
Here are a few bows and headbands that you can find in her shop:
One lucky reader is going to receive 2 Ribbon Spike Headbands from Caroline G. Here’s what you need to do to enter:
- Visit the Caroline G. website and then leave a comment on this post telling me what bow you liked best in her shop.
- Please be sure to leave your email address if you do not have a blog so that we can contact you if you win.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES please feel free to do as many of the following that you’d like. Please be sure to leave a comment for each extra thing that you do:
- LIKE Caroline G. on Facebook (you will find the “like” button at the bottom of her website)
- LIKE The Girl Creative on Facebook
- Follow The Girl Creative on the blog or via Twitter
- Blog or Tweet about this giveaway
Giveaway will end on Tuesday January 25 at Midnight EST.
Okay, it’s linky time!!! I’ve abandoned the whole Themed Linky Party idea because no matter how many times I explain it, we still get a ton of links that do not apply to the theme and I’m just too lazy to go through them and delete them all. Plus, POINT TAKEN!! lol You’d rather link up what you want!!! And I don’t blame you. 🙂 So…….ROCK ON and LINK UP to whatever you’ve been working on lately. 🙂