Last week we had 338 entries for Just Something I Whipped Up. Wow! You guys have been really busy, huh? I’m jealous!!!!!!!! I’m itching to hit Hobby Lobby and pick up some zippers and I’m especially itching to get some money in my Paypal account so that I can purchase some of Heather Bailey’s Nicey Jane fabric. I know I can just use my credit/debit card but it’s so much more fun shopping from my Paypal account because it’s like found money and the hubs rarely asks about it! Ha!
Anyways…..here are a few of my favorites from last week:
Custom Onesies in a Jar from Keep Home Simple. I can’t wait until I have a baby shower so I can make these.
Although I don’t have a fancy schmancy camera that would require a camera strap, I love the worn style of this Camera Strap Cover from Dilly Dally and Flitter.
Please feel free to grab a button from here to let everyone know that you rocked the linky party over at TGC.
If this is your first time linking up to Just Something I Whipped Up, here’s what you should know:
- Add a link below to a specific blog post not your main blog address
- Please only link up a project that is new to this party. Repeat submissions will be deleted. ** Your post does not need to be new but it must be something that you have not linked up to this party before on a previous week.
- If you could grab a party button and pop it up on your blog someplace visible, that would be awesome. 🙂
- Please do NOT link up giveaways, Etsy shops or websites.
- Sewing, Mod Podge, Recipes, Room Re-do’s, Furniture Revamps, Knitting, Organizational Tips, etc. are welcome.
- Remember that fuzzy feeling you get when you see comments on your post? Make someone’s day by commenting on their blog post. 🙂