Welcome to Just Something I Whipped Up at The Girl Creative! This week our crafty linky party is being sponsored by Retrosaria Rua. Jenni, who is the owner of Retrosaria Rua, is an American living in Portugal and here’s a little clip from her:
“I like to sell things in my shop that others can use in creative pursuits and decorating. For instance, I’m selling vintage embroidery magazines. I framed one for my craft room wall (see https://sharedfromwayoverhere.blogspot.com/2010/04/place-of-restpart-2.html Pictures 8 and 9 for examples), yet there is so much more you could do with them! My shop is named after the Portuguese sewing notions stores called “retrosarias”, and “rua” means street in Portuguese and French. I have a favorite retrosaria in my town, and right down the street is the best little flea market that sets up monthly. My shop has some of my favorite finds from both of these and other treasure coves we’ve happened onto.”
What a beautiful and unique business. 🙂 Jenni has graciously offered to give away any item in her shop to one lucky winner.
- Please visit Retrosaria Rua and take a look around then leave a comment on this post telling me what item you would choose if you won.
- For an extra entries you can Follow The Girl Creative, follow Jenni’s blog, Shared From Way Over Here, Subscribe to The Girl Creative or Tweet/blog about this giveaway. Please leave a separate comment for each thing you do.
- US and International Customers OK
- Giveaway will run from July 4 through July 9
- Add a link below to a specific blog post not your main blog address
- Please only link up a project that is new to this party. Repeat submissions will be deleted. ** Your post does not need to be new but it must be something that you have not linked up to this party before on a previous week.
- If you could grab a party button and pop it up on your blog someplace visible, that would be awesome. 🙂
- Please do NOT link up giveaways, Etsy shops or websites.
- Sewing, Mod Podge, Recipes, Room Re-do’s, Furniture Revamps, Knitting, Organizational Tips, etc. are welcome.
- Remember that fuzzy feeling you get when you see comments on your post? Make someone’s day by commenting on their blog post. 🙂
Have a great week everyone!! 🙂