Welcome to the DIY Inspired link party! We are so excited that you decided to spend your Friday night with us!
Barbara | Chase the Star | Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter
Jillian | Food, Folks and Fun | Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter
Angela | Handmade in the Heartland | Pinterest || Facebook || Instagram || Twitter
BEFORE WE GET STARTED…………
If you missed my announcement on my Facebook page, I wanted to tell you that we are looking to add contributors to The Girl Creative. It’s a wonderful opportunity to reach a whole new group of people and a great way to get your own blog out there MORE! If chosen, you can contribute as much or as little as you want. You sign up for a date and a topic and you schedule the post yourself with your own TGC login. If you are interested in joining my team, add your info to this doc and I will reach out to you via email if you are chosen. SIGN UP HERE
Last week’s party was a HUGE success!!! We are growing, growing, growing!! Each Friday I will post one feature per hour on my Facebook page from 1pm to 6pm EST so be sure to follow me on Facebook to see if it’s YOU! My FAVORITE link from last week is this gorgeous Pallet Console Table from Kleinworth & Co.
- Add a link to something you created. No giveaways or advertising please.
- Please link up fresh content – no repeats from previous weeks.
- Visit the links around yours and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this party you are giving us permission to feature your projects in roundup posts and to share on social media with a link back to your site.
- Follow your party hosts in some way – whatever is easiest for you! Links are provided above and a button for The Girl Creative is provided at the bottom of blog.