Welcome to DIY Inspired, an amazing linky party hosted by me, and my good blogging buddy, Barbara, from Chase the Star. We are so glad you are spending your Friday night with us! Whether you link up here or there, your projects will be seen on both blogs.
I love, love, love these adorable cones from Persia Lou that were linked up last week. Seriously? Did you ever see something so cute?
And I’m TOTALLY diggin this Dresser to Bar Makeover from The Charming Farmer. What a transformation!!!
This week I’m not going to ask for a “pin for a pin”. BUT if you have something you’d like me to pin for you, leave a link in the comments and I will do my best! I love finding great content and of course supporting all of you party animals. #BOOM
The recipe for a GREAT party
- Add a link to something you created. No giveaways or advertising please.
- Please link up fresh content – no repeats from previous weeks.
- Visit the links around yours and leave some comment love.
- By linking up at The Girl Creative or Chase the Star you are giving us permission to feature your projects in roundup posts and to share on social media with a link back to your site.
- Follow your party hosts in some way – whatever is easiest for you!