I have so many thoughts swirling around in my head and sometimes when that happens I have a hard
time getting it all out AND making sense. I sometimes jump around a lot so I will do my best. Here goes……….
- I’m not as creative as some of these other bloggers.
- I don’t have a great big house with a fancy craft room (my house is small and needs work!) to do my projects in.
- I can never be part of the “in” crowd because I don’t live in Utah (or some other big blogging area like Texas) and can never make it to all these conferences and Girls Night Outs.
- That I’ll never have a wreath for every season on my front door because I simply don’t have enough space to store them.
- I won’t be anyone’s “go to” DIY girl when it comes to building things because I simply don’t know how to use half the tools in my garage (although I REALLY want to learn! lol)
- I won’t have the most creative, original ideas because I simply just do better as a copycat crafter.
- I probably won’t have a new fresh post to share 2-3 times a day let alone 1 because I’m a mother first and I simply just don’t have the time (and my kids make me crazy! lol).
- A linky party every Monday (Just Something I Whipped UP) for others to share their projects and for me to gain some inspiration.
- Copycat Crafts with the occasional “Authentic” Craft.
- Blogging tips for making your blog look better because that is something I am pretty good at! (wink wink)
- Posts about my kids from time to time because sometimes they are REALLY funny and I just feel like writing about it. (See photo below for proof! My girls did this to Kole! lol)
- Occasional Giveaways and Sponsor Posts
- Guest Posts from our Resident TGC Contributors once a month.
- Posts from the heart about parenting and my relationship with God. Maybe even a post about my weight loss journey (if I can ever get my butt into gear! lol)