ITEMS YOU NEED:
- clothespin (Remember these? Directions HERE) They were perfect for this!
- cardstock; one neutral, two coordinating colors
- distress ink
- double stick tape
- paper trimmer
- printed words (I used fonts “A Little Pot”, and “Century Gothic”)
- small plastic treat bags (I bought mine at Michael’s. I think they were around $4 for 50 bags–around 1 1/2 inches wide by 3 inches high.)
- candy (I love the look of the pink & red M&Ms!)
- ribbon, of course!
- Print your valentine words on white card stock. I like the texture of Bazzill, but you can use whatever you have.
- Using your paper trimmer, cut out two coordinating colors of cardstock–one slightly larger than the other. I cut my colored paper about twice as wide as the white, to make room for the clothespin and candy.
- Ink all edges.
- With the double stick tape, adhere the white card stock to your smaller piece of colored cardstock, then tape that onto the larger piece.
- Place a small piece of double stick towards the middle of the back of your clothespin, then clip it onto the top left of your card. The tape will just give it a little extra security.
- Fill one of the bags with candy, fold over the top, then clip it onto the card using the clothespin.
- I couldn’t resist some ribbon! Tie it around the lower part of the clothespin.