Anyhow, while I was cleaning I saw a sorry, old bulletin board that looked like it needed a makeover. Lucky for me I happened to have my staple gun on hand and I got to work.
For hanging purposes I just tied big knots on both ends of a piece of ribbon and stapled them on the back. You could probably use a hot glue gun for this whole project but I only have one stick left (insert sad, pouty face here) so a staple gun it is.
Here’s the finished project. The fabric I used is by Alexander Henry.
I mentioned earlier that I did 2 projects today but you will have to wait another day or so for that post. I can’t believe I managed to get 2 projects in today so I don’t want to waste them on one post. Who knows when that will happen again. lol