Welcome to the DIY Inspired link party! We are so excited that you decided to spend your Friday night with us!
If this is your first time at The Girl Creative, WELCOME!!
Barbara | Chase the Star | Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter
Jillian | Food, Folks and Fun | Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter
Angela | Handmade in the Heartland | Pinterest || Facebook || Instagram || Twitter
My favorite link from last week’s party is this TO-DIE-FOR Lightened Up Hummingbird Bundt Cake from This Silly Girl’s Life
Come see what else caught my eye!
(Hint: I pinned them to our Best of DIY Inspired Board on Pinterest.)
- Add a link to something you created. No giveaways or advertising please.
- Please link up fresh content – no repeats from previous weeks.
- Visit the links around yours and leave some comment love.
- By linking up at The Girl Creative or Chase the Star you are giving us permission to feature your projects in roundup posts and to share on social media with a link back to your site.
- Follow your party hosts in some way – whatever is easiest for you!