- 1 graham cracker crust
- 8 ounce
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream Top:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon
pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl whip together the cream cheese, pumpkin, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.
- In a medium bowl whip together 1 cup of heavy cream and 2 Tablespoons of granulated sugar until cream has become very thick whipped cream.
- Fold in the whipped cream into the pumpkin cheesecake.
- Spread evenly on the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Pumpkin Spice Top:
- Whip together the 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Whip until it becomes very thick whipped cream.
- Spread evenly over top of pumpkin cheesecake.
- The filling will be well over the top of the crust, but it’s worth it after you refrigerate for 3 hours and then savor that first creamy pumpkin bite!
Check Out This Pumpkin Sweet Treat: