Welcome to DIY Inspired, an amazing linky party hosted by me, and my good blogging buddy, Barbara, from Chase the Star. We are so glad you are spending your Friday night with us! Whether you link up here or there, your projects will be seen on both blogs.
Each week YOU get the chance to inspire others by sharing your projects and recipes via the Inlinkz at the bottom of this post and WE get the chance to feature your creative goodness through pins, social media shout outs and roundups! BOOM!
The DIY Inspired party is not your ordinary linky party. We take it one step further and exchange a pin for a pin! Here’s how it works!
If you’d like to participate, please REPIN this for me —–>
Please make sure to leave pin links to crisp and clear photos.
If I feel that one of your pins does not fit any of my boards, I will go to your blog and pin something else more fitting.
Okay, so we are doing things a little differently with the features from now on. We will be doing a roundup each week instead of just picking one recipe and one DIY to feature. Last week there were a ton of 4th of July posts so I’ve rounded up 12 that I think you’ll really love!
In future weeks I’m going to share the photos but this girl is tackling 3 day potty training with her 3 year old son in the morning (i’m writing this up the night before) and it’s almost midnight and I REALLY want to go to bed!! #lazybones #prayforme
So, here are just the links to the amazing features!
The recipe for a GREAT party
- Add a link to something you created. No giveaways or advertising please.
- Please link up fresh content – no repeats from previous weeks.
- Visit the links around yours and leave some comment love.
- By linking up at The Girl Creative or Chase the Star you are giving us permission to feature your projects in roundup posts and to share on social media with a link back to your site.
- Follow your party hosts in some way – whatever is easiest for you!