Cupcakes have really come a long way! From cupcake toppers, to creative wrappers to delicious gourmet frostings, they have really become crowd pleasers for any event.
Kole’s first birthday is coming up in a few months and determined to not do something last minute for once, I started looking for ideas to display some cupcakes that I plan on making.
Here are 10 creative DIY cupcake displays that are easy enough for anyone to pull off.
Source: Modern Moments Designs
1. Individual cupcake stands displayed on a red polka dot trunk. Don’t have a trunk? Just wrap a box in some cool wrapping paper.
2. Interchangeable cupcake stands – how clever!
Source: Kirtsy (from The Giver’s Log)
3. Dollar Store Cupcake Stand using glass vases and burner covers. Genius!
Source: The Little Brown House
4. Another take on cupcake stands using burner covers. Love it!
Source: Decor-ganize Crafts
5. Giant cupcake display for larger events – so pretty!
Source: Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
6. Okay, I think this has to be my favorite! I will let the picture do the talking!
Source: Bee in our Bonnet
7. Made from paper (free template too!)
Source: Bird’s Party
8. Cake board, glass candlestick and ribbon – doesn’t get much easier than that!
Source: The Crafting Chicks
9. Flower Pots and Plates
Source: Blog 5 to 9
10. Love this! Aren’t the plates so pretty???
Source: Wedding Wire
Due to the amount of content that is used without permission and proper credit, I am no longer allowing a full RSS feed. I value each and every reader so I hope you will click through and come visit!