We are in “get a new bedroom ready for the girls and move them upstairs so we can work on the new baby’s nursery” mode so this weekend was cah-razy!! I’m soo so thankful for all of our new contributors who have been helping me keep this blog going. Aren’t they doing such a wonderful job? Totally love all the creativity and uniqueness that they all bring from delicious recipes to amazing sewing tutorials to fun and exciting tea parties for our little ones.
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to my plea for burp cloths. You guys are awesome!!! Baby Kole is going to be one lucky little boy.
Here are a few of the projects from last week’s party that caught my eye. If you see your project featured here, go grab a “featured” button from the sidebar to show off.
- Mossy Frame from FabuLESSly Crafty
- Cereal Box Crafts from Busy B Family
- Drop Cloth Ruffle Pillow from Ink Blots & Polka Dots
- Fabric Wall Art from Its Sew for You
- Dollar Store Crafts from Itsy Bitsy Paper
- Wooden Plank Wall Quotes from Shaydes of Life