{Just Something I Whipped Up} + Announcement

Welcome to Just Something I Whipped Up! I can’t wait to see what everyone has been working on!

I’d love to encourage some interaction with you guys so at the end of each post, I will be asking a question and you can leave your answer in the comments!

For the month of DECEMBER, I am opening up my sidebar to just 6 sponsors. There are only 5 spots left. Please see details HERE if you are interested. :)

The Girl Creative

Question of the Week:
What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Mine favorite Christmas memory(ies) is when I was a kid my parents would open up our house each year to whoever wanted to come. Our home basically had a revolving door. People came and went all day long. Most of the time it was our friends from church and all of the kids used to just pile in the bedrooms and just have a ton of fun. I have so many great memories of those years. :)

Facebook Pinterest Twitter Email Me Subscribe Stumble Upon BlogLovin Google Plus Image Map

Due to the amount of content that is used without permission and proper credit, I am no longer allowing a full RSS feed. I value each and every reader so I hope you will click through and come visit!

XOXO
Diana
www.thegirlcreative.com

Comments

1. says

Thanks for hosting:)

My favorite Christmas memory was the year we got a pool. It was a hot Christmas day and we just swam all day only stopping to eat lunch. I remember watching the minutes tick after lunch because of course “30 minute rule”. Such a fun day.

2. says

Thanks so much for another great party!

My favorite Christmas memory is when my brother and I got scooters from Santa–we woke up and discovered them at around 3am and rode them around the living room.. and eventually knocked over the Christmas tree. Oops.

3. says

Hmmm…so hard to pick one favorite memory! I always loved our Christmas Eve traditions the best – opening new PJ’s, playing a family game, and hanging up our stockings while we listened to the “Santa Tracker” on the radio!

4. says

Thanks for hosting! My best Christmas memory is when my Mom sewed me a red corduroy robe with ribbon trim. I felt like a princess in that robe!

5. Anonymous says

I think this is among the such a lot significant information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. However want to
    observation on few basic issues, The website style is ideal,
    the articles is in point of fact nice : D. Just right task,
    cheers
    Here is my web-sitehow to make an app

6. says

Hi, Diana! Thanks for hosting!

My favorite Christmas memory came several years ago, when the Wii came out. We couldn’t find one anywhere for our kids and it was their univerally chosen number 1 gift on their lists. It took a friend at my husband’s office, ordering her retired father around over a speakerphone, to find one. Then a secret meeting in a parking lot to do the “hand off.” Then, instead of wrapping it, I hid it and made a trail of clues for the kids to find. I have a picture of them actually finding it and, to this day, it is one of my favorite Christmas pictures. LOL

Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations

7. says

What a fun memory! I love that idea. We may borrow it:) One of my fave memories is caroling at retirement homes. They are the best audience and you feel like a huge star! I can’t wait to take my kids to do it. Thanks for hosting such a fabulous party each week.

8. says

My favorite Christmas memories are as a child, Grandma “borrowed” my dolls and made clothes for them as Christmas gifts.

Lots of family over for a big dinner and opening gifts, great memories.