Just Something I Whipped Up

My internet connection has been my nemesis for the last few days!!! Sorry for not getting this party going sooner. :( Enjoy and thanks for linking up!!!

Due to the amount of content that is used without permission and proper credit, I am no longer allowing a full RSS feed. I value each and every reader so I hope you will click through and come visit!

XOXO
Diana
www.thegirlcreative.com

Comments

1. says

Sorry your week is starting off hectic..Hope the rest of the week gets a littler better for you! I get so mad when my computer goes crazy or internet decides to stop! {it the one thing that really can get to me} Thanks for hosting ~ Hope you enjoyed your weekend!!

2. says

Hi My name is Ren from Lady of The Arts- I have never linked to a event like this- Messed up a bit on the “name” but I am having fun. Thank you for hosting.

3. says

thanks for commenting on my blog! as for the amy butler swing bag, it was SO easy, one of the easiest and most clear patterns I have come across. There was one mistake tho, the way she had me attaching the straps, if I had done it her way the straps would have been inside out. So… if you get it, watch the straps!
    Cami
    @allaboutmommies

4. says

Thanks for the Partaaay! Luv luv all the great ideas. Wish I could get my pic to work(#155) but I am NOT gonna sweat it:) Have a great week!!

5. says

Hi all,

This is Aris from InLinkz

Just to let you know that when inserting an image, it might take a while to show up properly (no more than a couple of minutes tops). So you might get the blue froggy at first but then it will properly show up.

Cheers!!

Aris,

InLinkz.com

6. says

I look forward to looking through all these ideas this week but I am kinda bummed that my picture didn’t show up for the tutu I made. Oh well, hopefully the title will attract people!